We've partnered with La Maison Wellness, a mindful drinking platform bringing you the very best No & Low Alcohol cocktails and healthy hedonist lifestyle inspiration.
Together with La Maison Wellness, we are serving up our next mindful cocktail, so healthy and delicious, it must be too good to be true: Peach Me I'm Dreaming. So easy to make, yet beautiful and sophisticated, this is going to be your new favourite sparkling cocktail!
- 50ml Alain Milliat White Peach Purée
- 2 drops of natural Vanilla Essence
- Top up with Wild Life Botanicals Blush
Fresh lemon verbena if in season or serve just as it is. It's so delicious it doesn’t even need a garnish!
MethodWhite Peach Purée
If white peaches are in season you probably want to make the purée yourself for extra deliciousness, but if not don’t worry there are plenty of natural white peach purées out there that will do the job perfectly!
- Wash and cut the peaches into quarters keeping the skin on
- Put everything in a blender and purée all ingredients together for a couple of minutes, until consistent and without lumps.
- Strain through a fine strainer or chinois using a spoon to work the purée through the strainer.
- Add a drizzle of fresh lemon juice to avoid the purée turning brown due to oxidation.
- You can add a few drops of Vanilla essence directly into the purée (depending on the quantity, adjust the amount of drops and make sure you taste it along the way!)
- Can be kept in the fridge for a week or frozen
Pour directly into the champagne glass, give a very gentle stir to mix ingredients but without agitating the bubbles.
Tasting Notes & Favourite Flavours
Alain Milliat has an amazing range of fruit juices that are packed with flavour and not sugar!
Wild Life Botanicals Blush is a delicious non-alcoholic sparkling wine, infused with an uplifting elixir of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals, each chosen for their health-giving properties. Blush pouts with juicy, wild strawberry aromas, followed by a notably rounded, mineral palate evoking rosehip tea, strawberries and cream, and Cornish orchard fruits such as crab and red apple.
Watch the video tutorial below