We've partnered with La Maison Wellness, a mindful drinking platform bringing you the very best No & Low Alcohol cocktails and healthy hedonist lifestyle inspiration.
Our latest non-alcoholic mindful cocktail is the perfect way to relax, unwind and appreciate an evening at home. Sit back, relax, and keep reading to find out how to make this delicious cocktail...
- 30ml Alain Milliat Pomegranate Juice
- 15ml Lavender Honey Water with Magnesium Powder
- 30ml Chamomile Tea
- Top up Wild Life Botanical Blush
Chamomile Flower or no garnish
Honey Water with Lavender & Magnesium
A beautiful way to sweeten your cocktail, add flavour and a feeling of relaxation.
- Put 2 teaspoon of dry lavender into 250ml of hot water let it infuse for 10min to 15min minutes.
- Add 4 teaspoon of drinking magnesium powder.
- Stir to mix and strain the lavender so you are left with lavender “tea” with magnesium
- Pick a good quality of honey ideally something from your local famers and mix it equal parts with the lavender “tea”
- stir until you melt the honey
- Keep the honey water in the fridge (it will last a week or more)
Make a tea and let it cool down before using it in your cocktail, ideally a few hours before you make the cocktail so you can put it in the fridge and it co
Pour all the ingredients into the glass directly. Give a gentle stir to mix all the flavours and its ready to serve.
Tasting Notes & Favourite Flavours
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and It plays several important roles in the health of your body and brain.
And taking it as this drinking powder may give you a sense of calmness and feeling more relax.
Beautiful powerful plant lavender can help with sleep and a sense of relaxation.
Chamomile tea is loaded with antioxidants and is an amazing flower that can help reduce stress, help you sleep better, some study shows that it can help when feeling low and can also help with skin and digestion. Regardless it has a beautiful taste and is a great tea to add to cocktails.
Wild Life Botanicals Blush is a delicious non-alcoholic sparkling wine, infused with an uplifting elixir of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals, each chosen for their health-giving properties. Blush pouts with juicy, wild strawberry aromas, followed by a notably rounded, mineral palate evoking rosehip tea, strawberries and cream, and Cornish orchard fruits such as crab and red apple.
Alain Milliat has an amazing range of fruit juices that are packed with flavour and not sugar!